Saturday, January 1, 2011

It's A New Year!

Share it Please
     I really hope that everyone had a splendid holiday season and is now ready to get on with the business. It's seemed as though the majority of humanity took off for a three week vacation while a few of us common folk were left milling around work and home.

     My holiday was relaxing. I was able to see my family and exchange a few gifts with one another. That is more than I could have asked for, but I am ready to get back to the business part of the calendar year.

     This will be a big year for me - I can feel it! It is the year of the rabbit, after all. I do have a strange affinity towards rabbits being born in the last year of the rabbit and owning a pet rabbit.

     Enough of that superstition! Here's to a great year filled with less bills than last year, a full refrigerator, cherished memories, a clean kitchen, hot coffee and cold water, loving family, and more changes and challenges than I can keep up with!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Follow The Author